All ORTLIEB products are waterproof. There are only differences in the different closure types. To categorize them, ORTLIEB uses the IP classification. Ralf Vogt from ORTLIEB explains the different IP symbols, what they mean and explains the differences.
Gecko Pavé is a fabric and EVA foam base bar tape, topped with a layer of printed silicone. Applying a thin layer of silicone made it possible to for us to produce a bar tape that is of similar weight to our Gecko Grip, while retaining the grippiness and overall feel of a pure silicone tape.
Black, White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Grey, Pink, Green, Orange & Powder Blue
Europe´s most popular brake 2018: MAGURA MT7
More than 13.000 readers voted on their favorite products and for the fourth time our MAGURA MT7 took the win!
Europe's largest MTB community was convinced by "aggressive power, fine modulation and individual ergonomic options!".
Three of the five best brakes are coming from the german brake brand.
Thanks for your vote and trust!
• Carbon Light outsole in carbon fiber and glass fiber with 10.0 rigidity index
• Duratherm water and windproof Gore-Tex® membrane ensures uncompromised sweat extraction and keeps the foot warm and perfectly insulated even in the coldest conditions
• Upper with construction patented XFrame®, made with latest generation materials, transfers every watt of power by tightening the foot to the maximum and uniformly without any pressure point
• Additional coating with specific materials for maximum heat insulation on the forefoot
• Reinforced anti-abrasion rubber toecap
• SLW2 rotor: the only one with step-by-step and complete release in a single button
• The Climaflex collar combines the extreme elasticity of the Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane with the high thermicity of the Neoprene, ensuring unprecedented mobility and protection
• The integrated heel provides effective heel retention
• The Arctic GTX insole with 4-layer construction with aluminum and batteries ensures excellent thermal insulation in synergy with the membrane
• 360 ° reflective inserts
Conny Langhammer from ORTLIEB explains the difference between the Quick-Lock fastening systems QL2.1 and QL3.1 and how they are attached to the bike. Information about the QL-System in general: https://www.ortlieb.com/us/service/te...
What will urban mobility look like in the future – and how can we make it safer? This is a question that MAGURA engineers are already answering with new product optimisations and technologies. For the first time, the Eurobike 2018 will see MAGURA presenting a ready-to-ride cockpit unit with fully-integrated brake and internally-installed cable.
MAGURA cockpit study with integrated brake
E-bikes have long since established themselves in city traffic and are often almost indistinguishable from ordinary bicycles. Fully-integrated batteries and motors ensure clear design lines and resistance to weather influences.
At this year’s Eurobike trade fair, MAGURA will present a first – a trend-setting design study for fully-integrated cockpit systems. A handlebar stem unit with hydraulic brake, display and front light lies at the heart of the design study, which illustrates how consistent system integration can improve the design and functionality of E-bikes and S-Pedelecs.
The handlebar unit, manufactured in cooperation with “bike ahead composites”, includes the hydraulic sensor unit for the brakes, a dimmable front light from the manufacturer Supernova, and a display for E-Bike and S-Pedelec operation. Only the two brake levers can be seen from the outside. Thanks to the modern carbon production, the design language of the frame can be absorbed and flows seamlessly into the cockpit – without external cables or protruding displays.
With this new design study, MAGURA has consolidated its position in the bicycle market as an innovative technology leader in the mobility solutions segment.
“E-competence is our challenge for the future – and we dedicate ourselves to this challenge with passion, technological know-how and future-oriented cooperations,” says Olaf Müller, MAGURA Managing Director.
There comes a point at which you have to evolve. And that’s just where we’re at with the legendary enduro tire Hans Dampf.
The radically innovative tread combined with the proven ADDIX COMPOUNDS heralds a new era of control and performance.
Unfiltered fun in any terrain.
Sports & Specs is proud to now represent Northwave Shoes. This is a company whose products we not only use and love, but is legitimately known as the “winter specialist” shoe brand within the industry.
See their all new line of FW18-19 Winter Shoes.
Already a fan? Share your review of Northwave Shoes on our Facebook.
AT SPORTFUL, WE’RE CELEBRATING AN AMAZING RUN OF PETER WEARING THE RAINBOW JERSEY FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE YEARS BY GIVING AWAY A SIGNED WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY BY THE LEGEND HIMSELF. REGISTER BELOW FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!
ENTER AT THIS LINK: https://www.sportful.com/us/sagan-jersey
A Tern bike folds compactly—in 10 seconds or less—to fit in trains, cars, and living room corners. Check out what you can do…